MENTHONOL INGREDIENTS (including ingredients approved by the US FDA for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, and simple backache):
- SEANOL-S: powerful, patented extract from the Ecklonia cava marine algae with powerful healing properties, including: healthy inflammatory responses that both heal and protect as a result of improved blood condition and flow; significant blood circulation improvements and overall promotion of vascular health that heals joints, muscles and surrounding tissue; and strong anti-oxidant scavenging of free radicals that reduces oxidative stress and promotes healthy cellular function.
- MENTHOL: one of nature’s most effective pain relievers, menthol has analgesic properties that provide relief from many aches and pains. In response to inflammation, menthol delivers a strong cooling sensation by stimulating receptors that recognize temperature change and cause “cold” signals to be sent to the brain providing relief from the painful “burning” of inflammation.
- CAMPHOR: delivers dual cooling and heating sensations. When applied it cools and numbs nerve endings and a short time later it warms the painful area as it increases healing circulation to stiff and sore muscles or joints. This analgesic effect is highly effective in reducing or eliminating the pain messaging being transmitted from sore or injured areas of the body.
- EMU OIL: includes a powerful trans-dermal agent that can penetrate deep into and beyond the top layers of skin. It contains high levels of linoleic acid, which is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid known to ease joint discomfort and reduce swelling.
- ARNICA OIL: Potent healing properties are generally attributable to its thymol and helenalin compounds. Both compounds can be effective as a vasodilator of subcutaneous blood capillaries, which helps facilitate the flow of blood and acts to promote healthy inflammatory responses and to assist normal healing processes. Specifically, arnica oil aids in stimulating the flow of white blood cells, which process congested blood to help disperse trapped fluid from the joints, muscles and bruised tissue.